"Parent Hood" is the fourth episode of Season 1 of Robin Hood.
The outlaws hear a baby crying in the forest. Allan attempts to comfort it by turning it upside down. Robin turns out to be the best with the baby. Unfortunately when he brings it to Marian, she is insufficiently charmed by the sight of him holding a baby to agree to look after it, or to make more.
The baby, Seth, turns out to be Gisborne's. Seth's mother is not impressed, and attempts to injure Gisborne. Ultimately it is only Roy that dies due to him holding a sticky bomb too long and having his whole torso blew apart ,enabling the outlaws to escape.
- Robin Hood ... Jonas Armstrong
- Marian ... Lucy Griffiths
- Guy of Gisborne ... Richard Armitage
- Sheriff of Nottingham ... Keith Allen
- Little John ... Gordon Kennedy
- Much ... Sam Troughton
- Allan A Dale ... Joe Armstrong
- Will Scarlett ... Harry Lloyd
- Roy ... William Beck
- This episodes marks the final appearance of William Beck as Roy.